2019 NYC Half-Marathon
The Fresh Air Fund is proud to have been chosen by the New York Road Runners as a charity partner for the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half on Sunday, March 17, 2019.
Join us in running the United Airlines NYC Half as a member of Team Fresh Air! Runners will complete a 13.1 mile course and individually raise $1,000 to support The Fresh Air Fund’s programs. By joining our team, you will help thousands of children from New York City's low-income communities learn new skills, discover talents, build confidence and have fun through a Fresh Air experience!
Team Member Benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half on Sunday, March 17, 2019
- Pre-Race goodies, including a Team T-shirt for Race Day
- Tips for fundraising and training, including a personalized fundraising page
- Satisfaction in knowing that you helped make a difference in a child’s life
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Raise a minimum of $1,000 for The Fresh Air Fund
- Responsible for the registration fee paid to New York Road Runners ($130 entry fee for NYRR members/$145 for non-members)
- Have fun!
Every year Fresh Air children experience outdoor summer adventures through visits with volunteer host families along the East Coast and Southern Canada and at The Fresh Air Fund’s five overnight camps in Fishkill, NY. Fresh Air children also participate in year-round leadership and educational programs.
Complete this form to request more information on joining our team or email email@example.com.