The Fresh Air Fund is proud to be named an Official Charity Partner of the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 4, 2018.
By raising $2,500 for The Fund you will receive guaranteed entry to the race while helping support our life-changing programs for thousands of children from New York City’s low-income communities.
Team Member Benefits:
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Pre-Race goodies, including a Team T-shirt for Race Day
- Personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising Guide and support from The Fund’s fundraising experts
- The opportunity to see our programs in action by touring our New York City office, visiting our overnight camps in the lower Hudson Valley, or spending time with Fresh Air children on the way to their summer adventures
- Satisfaction in knowing that you helped make a difference in a child’s life
- Raise a minimum of $2,500 for The Fresh Air Fund
- The race registration fee paid to New York Road Runners ($255 NYRR members/$295 non-members/$385 non-U.S. residents)
- Have fun!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.